ECS Refining takes your company’s tin/lead residues and by-products and produces smelts, and mixed-metal alloys for sale into the global metals market. We leverage our proven experience and the latest technologies from the moment your shipment is received at our processing facilities to final processing.
After processing we weigh your materials on our certified scales, analyze them in our world class laboratory, and process it into a new reusable alloy product. As an established industry leader, we strive to meet and typically exceed your business requirements.
- Materials We Recycle include the following:
- Tin/Lead and Lead Free Dross
- Silver-bearing Filter Cakes
- Solder Pastes, Wire, and Ingot
- Tin Rinses
- Solder Pots and Pot Metals
- Contaminated Process Materials
- Stencil Wipes and Under-Stencil Rolls
- Gloves, Finger Cots, Rags
- Jars and Cartridges of Spent Solder Paste
- Other Wastes Containing Recyclable Amounts of Tin (Sn), Lead (Pb), Gold (Au), Silver (Ag), and Antimony (Sb)